OLD TOWN, KRAKOW
|Experience||Copernicus Spa by L’Occitane|
Gothic cellars turned spa
Located on Kanonicza Street, Krakow’s oldest street that winds its way toward Wawel Royal Castle, amidst the neighbouring renaissance townhouses, Hotel Copernicus stands out with its expansive, Gothic façade. This 5-star boutique hotel is home to an unusual spa – the Copernicus Spa by L’Occitane. Discover a unique experience in the depths of historic gothic cellars. An unparalleled ambience, incomparable relaxation and treatments that go above and beyond… you’re in for a real treat!
L’Occitane is a French natural cosmetic brand. Both the products and protocols are inspired by the region of Provence and nature. Spa by L’Occitane combines proven efficacy products and expert protocols to create a true wellness moment.
Antidote to your city break
After exploring the beautiful Old Town of Krakow, it’s time for some well-deserved R&R. Did you know that your feet are one of the most neglected parts of the body? It’s understandable really, they’re under daily pressure from the body, shoes, walking and physical activities. If you think about it, they deserve as much care and attention as the rest of your body! A comforting and relaxing foot massage, combining smoothing strokes and deep circular movements with a revitalising essential oil blend, helps the body to unwind, improve blood circulation and relieve tensions. Leaving your feet and body feeling lighter, ready for you to take the next step!
The skin should never be neglected. A hydrating facial is ideal for ensuring healthy-looking skin. At Copernicus Spa by L’Occitane you can experience a thirst-quenching facial using the Aqua Réotier ultra-hydrating face care range. It’s enriched with Réotier water, hyaluronic acid and glycerine to hydrate your skin, leaving it positively glowing, delightfully soft and perfectly plump.
The pièce de résistance has got to be the sleep & reset massage which uses unique rituals to prepare your body for a well-deserved sleep! The massage begins with guided breathing techniques using a special blend of essential oils designed to lull you into relaxation. The increasing intensity of movements on the whole body promotes the removal of negative energies and brings total wellbeing from head to feet. Tensions fade away and the body feels serene. Perfect for unwinding the mind and recovering from fatigue.
- Stay in a stylish individually designed room or suite, featuring period furniture and fine textiles carefully selected to fit the historic character of the hotel. Luxury bathrooms are finished with beautiful marble and travertine details. All suites offer magnificent views of either the Wawel Castle, the Old Town skyline or the gorgeous Kanonicza Street.
- Taste Michelin-recommended dishes in the renaissance-inspired Copernicus Restaurant offering inspired, fresh interpretations based on traditional Polish recipes.
- Unwind at the Patio Café and peruse the impressive wine list of over 200 bottles.
- Enjoy drinks on the rooftop terrace, which offers stunning panoramic views of the Old Town and majestic Wawel Castle.
- You’re at the perfect location for exploring the Old Town.
- Unwind in the Copernicus Spa by L’Occitane after a long day of sightseeing, cultural excursions and foodie indulgence.