TOP Hotel Hochgurgl
|Experience||Ski-in and spa-out|
|Segment||Carve your niche|
5-star superior ski and spa holiday
Whether you’re flying in on an Airbus H130 helicopter or taking a wicked road trip through the winter wonderland of the Ötztal Valley, when you arrive for your ski and spa holiday in Hochgurgl you’re right in the heart of the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski area. Skiing at up to 3,080m above sea level? Fresh oysters, Champagne and incredible views of 21 glaciated three-thousanders from the hotel bar? Unwinding in the outdoor infinity pool, metres away from the carvers on the slopes? Yes, please!
TOP Hotel Hochgurgl, nestled at 2,150m above sea level, is the whole package… the highest 5-star superior hotel in the Alps, the highest Relais & Châteaux hotel in the Alps and the Ötztal Valley’s first 5-star superior hotel. It’s your luxury ski and spa holiday in the Tyrolean Ötztal Valley. Start the day by taking in the stunning views and soaking up that morning sunshine from the balcony, before making a beeline for the (heavenly) homemade French toast at breakfast! Then it’s time to buckle up and hit the slopes!
Skiers are in for a real treat at TOP Hotel Hochgurgl, the ski-in & ski-out hotel gives direct access to 112km of perfectly groomed slopes with fresh mountain air and carving on up to 3,080m above sea level, what more could you want? But what about your ski equipment? Pre-order everything you need before you arrive and it’ll be ready and waiting at the TOP Hotel for you! Buy your ski passes and skiing lessons at the hotel and store your equipment at the Scheiber Sport ski depots. It’s a super simple skiing holiday.
Ski and spa holiday
Ski back to the hotel and hop straight into the heated outdoor pool… it’s the perfect antidote for tired muscles. Experience endlessly relaxing views of the summits in the 2,200sqm TOP Mountain SPA during your ski and spa holiday. From swimming a few lengths in the 10m x 18m indoor pool or relaxing in the Jacuzzi, to turning up the heat in the outdoor sauna, Finnish sauna, bio sauna, infrared cabin, steam room or the herbal bath, the wellbeing facilities at TOP Hotel are second to none. The saline steam room is a balm for the lungs, like a long walk in the sea air… Luxury for body, mind and spirit. Why not treat yourself to an anti-ageing luxury beauty treatment? You deserve it! The highly effective spa treatments encompass facials, body treatments, medical anti-ageing cosmetics, REVIDERM dermo-cosmetics, massages, body styling, nail care and aesthetic cosmetics.
Tip: Get ready for the evening with a new ‘do in the in-house hair salon
Alpine culinary delights
- Every morning until 11am, the Schalfkogel’s exquisite interior transports you to 18th century Bavaria for an extensive gourmet breakfast buffet including à la carte creations.
- Whether you fancy the superb 8-course Relais & Châteaux Dîner, light wellness cuisine, or you’ve got a special diet – lactose-free, gluten-free or vegan – the hotel’s chefs prepare everything with great attention to detail. Fine Alpine flavours and regional organic products combine with international creations. Awarded 90 points in the 2018 Falstaff restaurant guide.
- 500 bins with special rarities, stored in one of the Alps’ highest wine cellars… but how many can you taste? Exquisite, mature and fine – the wines from all over the world include Sassicaia, Ornellaia and Château Petrus.
- Wines are perfectly matched to the TOP gourmet half board’s 5-course dinner with a choice of three hors d’oeuvres, two soups, two hot entrées, four main dishes and two desserts.
- Oysters as an appetiser? Dinner à la carte, flambéed or carved at the table? Or conclude the day’s skiing with fondue bourguignonne, fondue chinoise or a salt stone grill?
- The exclusive cheese selection is supplied by Mâitre Fromager Günther Abt.
- Culinary delights at the TOP Hotel are as unique as the flavours themselves, whether from the in-house patisserie, oyster bar, sun terrace, après-ski bar, or late at night in the fireside bar. Live music, dancing, delicious drinks and a great atmosphere beckons…