|Segment||From niche to green|
|Style||Ecological design harmoniously integrates with the natural surroundings|
MOROCCO’S MOST BEAUTIFUL GOLF COURSE SURROUNDED BY DUNES, FOREST AND SEA
You arrive at the dramatic yet idyllic location of Golf Mogador: an exceptional course in an exceptional destination. The day starts with chipping practice on one of the impressive greens, followed by practising your swing on the driving range.
You take a break at the golf club restaurant and energise with a light lunch on the terrace before readying yourself for a round. Designed by world-renowned golfing legend Gary Player, the Mogador 18-hole, par 72 and 13-hole, par 52 courses offer fantastic sporting challenges. You’re up for a challenge so opt for the 18-hole course. The comfortable temperatures and splendid position amid sand dunes, the Atlantic Ocean, and forests of juniper and eucalyptus ensure a superb sporting experience.
After a day on the green you retire to the golf club lounge for a post-round debrief and a drink before making your way to the unique Essaouira, to enjoy the cuisine and culture of the charming old town.
20 best new Golf Courses of the World 2010 – Golf World Magazine
‘Top 10 in Morocco’ – leadingcourses.com
DISCOVER GOLF MOGADOR
- Putting practice on the green
- Chipping practice on the green
- Light lunch at The Club restaurant
- Round on the 18-hole course
- Drinks and a debrief at the lounge bar
5-star Relais & Châteaux Heure Bleue Palais in the Medina – dream of 1001 Nights!
Golf Mogador’s The Club restaurant offers naturally elegant décor with a calm and relaxed atmosphere. Situated at one of the highest points on the course, the restaurant offers panoramic views through huge picture windows. Guests can dine inside or outside on the vast terrace. The Club is open daily from 8am to 8pm and serves a variety of dishes with an Asian twist, as well as snacks and drinks. On the first floor there is a comfortable lounge with gorgeous views of the golf courses – an ideal spot for a post-round drink!
Caravane Café in the Medina – fantastic for food, drinks and entertainment.
- Unique location on the Atlantic Coast
- Environmentally friendly design, harmoniously integrated in the landscape, committed to sustainability: GEO (Golf Environment Organisation) certified
- Stylish clubhouse with panoramic terrace and restaurant
- Just 15 minutes from Essaouira and its UNESCO World Heritage Medina
- National and international competition venue
- Low green fees and other charges
- Favourable year-round climate
- 2.5 hours to Marrakesh, 170km to Agadir
- Direct flights to Essaouira from London and Paris, numerous connections from Marrakesh
- Your clubs! But if you choose to travel light, they can be hired at the Club
- Sun hat and sun cream – don’t end up burnt!
- Water bottle – it’s thirsty work!
WHAT TO DO – ACTIVITIES
Liked the destination?
FIND GOLF MOGADOR
Golf Mogador is just 3km from the picturesque, historic town of Essaouira on the Moroccan Atlantic Coast.