IN THE FLOW OF LIFE WITH MEDITATION
When everything feels like hard work and the end of the tunnel seems far, far away, you’re exhausted, angry and can’t help but ask yourself: ‘Why me?’, it is important to be mindful. Negative feelings like anger and despair are counter-productive when you’re looking for the opposite: happiness and love.
It is said that happiness depends heavily on one’s perception of situations, which is why mindfulness and meditation are a major aspect of European Ayurveda® at Ayurveda Resort Sonnhof.
REASONS FOR MINDFULNESS AND MEDIATION
- Reduces anxiety, stress and depression
- Reduces addictive and compulsive tendencies
- Leads to clearer thinking to make better decisions
- Treats insomnia and helps people get a better night’s sleep
- Helps to improve memory and cut back on distracting thoughts
- Take a walk in the woods and breathe in the fresh air
- Take a relaxing bath and feel the warmth of the water on your skin
- Write a letter to an imaginary recipient, describe your feelings and end the letter with conciliatory words