|Segment||Lifestyle, Sport, Family|
|Style||70s S-Happy Chic|
You are welcomed to the Happy Stubai in Neustift with fresh mountain air and glorious Alpine scenery. This S-Happy Chic hotel offers a fun-filled holiday at fair prices. The easy-going attitude makes you feel at home and you’re instantly excited for your stay.
The day starts with a delicious fitality breakfast buffet full of energy-boosting foods, from crunchy fresh fruit and refreshing smoothies to homemade sausages and Alpine cheeses. You take your aromatic coffee out to the BIG green sunbathing lawn and enjoy a relaxing hour, with just you and a good book. But soon you’re itching for an adventure, so you join a Segway tour through the woodland and past little mountain streams before heading back to the hotel for an afternoon energy boost. After a vitamin-filled smoothie you enjoy some time in the Stubai sauna before a dip in the happy pool.
Refreshed and reenergised, you still have time for a late afternoon game of badminton. The sun glows over the courts while a light mountain breeze cools you down. After a busy day you’re ready to enjoy a few drinks and a burger from the barbecue. You find yourself having a kick-about and enjoying the company of new friends. A blissful nights’ sleep awaits…
DISCOVER HAPPY STUBAI
- Wake up to stunning Stubai Glacier views
- Energy-boosting breakfast at the fitality breakfast buffet
- A morning bungee jump from the Europa Bridge
- Chilling out in the happy pool
- Tasty delights from the hotel’s happy lunch snack selection
- Hiking trail to sparkling mountain lakes and Tyrolean mountain huts
- Back to the hotel for a drink in the happy bar
- À la carte dining in the happy restaurant
The 55 S-Happy-Chic rooms and suites at Happy Stubai offer gorgeous views of the Stubai Alps and many rooms have their own balcony. Room sizes vary between 22sqm and 40sqm. The junior suites benefit from a separate living room and bedroom for a comfortable family holiday atmosphere.
Foodies enjoy the taste of the Stubai Valley at Happy Stubai – Alpine, Mediterranean, Asian and Tyrolean: always healthy, seasonal and fresh, and you don’t have to be staying at the Happy Stubai to visit its restaurant.
The happy #3 board includes a fitality breakfast buffet with a range of tasty energy-boosting foods, the happy lunch snack with hot food, vitamin-boosting snacks and sweet treats, and the happy dine-in with healthy, seasonal, regional dishes and specialities.
There are plenty of opportunities to relax and recharge after adventurous days at the Happy Stubai. From taking a dip in the outdoor heated pool, recharging in the happy steam room or Stubai sauna, to lounging about on the sun decks, chilling in the chillax 365 conservatory or on the BIG green sunbathing lawn.
20m outdoor heated pool with indoor access, pool terrace and sun decks, Stubai sauna, happy steam room, warming infrared cabin, Kneipp therapy with foot-massaging pebble bed, chillax 365 conservatory, BIG green sunbathing lawn
The Happy Stubai offers cool holidays for all ages at fair prices – ideal for family holidays in the Stubai Valley.
- Glacier skiing from June to October
- Indoor and outdoor water adventures at StuBay water park in Telfes
- Alpine golf at the region’s five golf courses
- Family holidays at fair prices
- Free Stubai Super Card – one ticket, tonnes of benefits
- Relaxed atmosphere which makes you feel at home
The Happy Stubai is a very family-friendly hotel. The junior suites offer separate living and sleeping areas for plenty of comfort and space for the whole family. Kids aged 0-6 stay for free and kids aged 7-16 benefit from a reduced rate.
The BIG Family programme offers Alpine fun and activities for all ages. In the winter enjoy top ski lessons from the Valley’s best ski schools as well as special offers. In summer activities for kids aged 4+ include treehouse detective days and exciting forest adventures with Rudi Rucksack, or kids aged 10+ can take part in tandem taster flights and summer tobogganing.
- In winter bring your skis or winter sports gear for lots of fun on the Stubai Glacier
- Don’t forget a good book for chill out time on the BIG green sunbathing lawn or the pool terrace
- Swimwear – the happy pool and the nearby water adventures await
WHAT TO DO – ACTIVITIES
FIND HAPPY STUBAI
The Happy Stubai in Neustift is just a 20-minute drive from Innsbruck at approximately 1,000m altitude.