Nutrition & fitness in Austria’s Tyrol
Join inspirational Yoga instructor and superfood guru Julie Montagu for an exclusive Yoga & nutrition retreat at 5-star SPA-HOTEL Jagdhof in Austria’s Tyrol. Guests are sure to leave full of natural energy, feeling refreshed and their best!
Julie combines Yoga workouts and nutritional advice during the retreat to create an individually tailored holistic programme. Her classes focus on breathing exercises and dynamic motion sequences, concluding with a long ‘Sivasana’ in order to aid the body in digesting the physical, mental and emotional aspects of practice. Guests will also benefit from Purelosophy organic drinks for delicious, naturally produced and restorative replenishment after each workout. One evening will focus on simple rules to achieve health, happiness and energy: the approach Julie adopts in her new book Eat Real Food.
The SPA-HOTEL Jagdhof is the perfect setting for this retreat. Expect uplifting Alpine views, fresh air and luxuriant gardens combined with one of Europe’s leading destination spas, elegant comfort, sublime gastronomy – and warm Tyrolean hospitality guaranteed!
Yoga & nutrition retreat
7 to 12 October 2017
- 5 nights with half board based on healthy cuisine specially prepared by the Jagdhof’s kitchen team
- Jagdhof inclusive services
- Specially created welcome smoothie
- Four Yoga sessions with Julie Montagu (90 mins each)
Evening presentation on healthy nutrition
Copy of Julie’s new book ‘Eat Real Food: Simple Rules on Health, Happiness and Unstoppable Energy’
Senses hike including Stubai WildeWasserWeg trail meditation
2 x Nordic Walking, 2 x special sauna infusions, 1 x Pilates
Extended sauna opening times
- Organic drinks from British brand Purelosophy for calming, replenishing or reenergising refreshment
- Exclusive goodie bag of products from British cult cosmetic label REN, innovative organic ingredients with no synthetic additives