|Area||Zell am See, Salzburger Land|
The sun rises over the mountain peaks and you head straight to the pool for a morning swim and some time to relax on the massage lounger in the heated outdoor waters. A breakfast buffet awaits and you satisfy your hunger with energy-boosting delights and fresh juices.
Lake Zell and the 3,000m Kitzsteinhorn is a unique combination of lake and glacier which doesn’t exist anywhere else in Europe – the views they offer captivate you. You’ve always wanted to hike to the heavens and the TOP OF SALZBURG viewing platform on the Kitzsteinhorn gives you the perfect opportunity. You take a quick selfie before hopping in the cable car to go back down. Now that you’ve conquered the mountain you’re ready to conquer the lake! Waterskiing seems like a good idea, so you hop on the skis and you’re off with a splash – straight into the water. After a few goes you soon start getting the hang of it and end up booking another session for later in the week.
The day of fun has taken its toll and you retire to the Sporthotel Alpenblick for some rest time in the sun plateau with its simply stunning views to the lake. You get chatting to other guests who tell you about the fantastic luxury shopping opportunities in Zell am See and you mentally plan tomorrow’s shopping trip. The evening soon comes around and you enjoy a night of great food, some very special Schnapps at the bar, and lots of fun with friends old and new!
DISCOVER SPORTHOTEL ALPENBLICK
- Wake up to stunning Alpine views
- Take a morning dip in the panorama pool
- Enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast
- An adventurous hike & bike around Lake Zell or glacier skiing on the Kitzsteinhorn
- A boat trip on Lake Zell
- An afternoon of watersports and swimming in the lake
- A Schnapps at the bar
- Delicious 4-course dinner at the hotel restaurant
The well-stocked cellar offers award-winning and organic wines, as well as excellent house wines from famous Austrian winegrowers. The bar is stocked with renowned Schnapps from the rural Schnapps distilleries run by Siegfried Herzog and Christian Egger, tasty cocktails and many other wonderful beverages.
The 1,300sqm wellness area offers a sauna and steam landscape, including a family steam room. The indoor/outdoor panorama water realm spans 140sqm; guests can swim directly to the heated outdoor pool from indoors, while the in-pool massage lounger and benches offer fantastic opportunities to relax. Guests can also enjoy beauty treatments for him and her, the gym with regular fitness classes and the sun plateau and garden, which offers Kneipp facilities using water from the hotel’s very own spring.
1,300sqm wellness area: 90◦ Salzburg sauna with panoramic mountain views, 60◦ bio herbal sauna, infrared cabin, family steam room, amethyst steam room, relaxation areas including the Stille Alm with waterbeds, massages, beauty, couples’ and childrens’ treatments, panoramic indoor/outdoor pool area, Kneipp facilities, Jacuzzi loungers, gym
- Holidays for families – big and small
- Zell am See–Kaprun Summer Card
- Fantastic teenagers’ activity programme
- The unique combination of Lake Zell and the Kitzsteinhorn, perfect for spring skiing on the glacier followed by swimming in the lake
- Events – there’s always something fun and exciting happening in the Zell am See region
The hotel offers large rooms, sleeping up to seven, and family apartments, where children have their own room and television. Children up to 11 can stay and eat free of charge when children stay in their parents’ room.
- Swimwear – experience fun watersports in Lake Zell or enjoy some leisurely swimming in the panoramic indoor/outdoor pool
- Ski gear in the winter – don’t miss out on the many skiing opportunities in Zell am See
WHAT TO DO – ACTIVITIES
FIND SPORTHOTEL ALPENBLICK
The Sporthotel Alpenblick is located at 750 metres altitude in Zell am See, Salzburger Land’s most beautiful region. It is around 1.5 hours’ drive from Salzburg or 2.5 hours’ drive from Munich, Zell am See train station is just a few minutes’ drive from the hotel.