|Segment||Health & Wellbeing|
|Style||Sophisticated, modern, comfortable health retreat|
|Member of International Association of Mayr Doctors|
Work is busy, your brain is busy and life in general is busy. You’ve been struggling to eat healthily while life is so demanding, so you book a week away – a week for your body, mind and spirit. You pack your workout gear and some comfy clothes, put away your vices and head to the idyllic village of Igls in Tyrol. You arrive at the Park Igls, somewhat apprehensive of your week with no alcohol and a regulated food routine, but your gut is so ready for a detox!
The moment you arrive you feel a sense of warmth, and admire how everything is so shiny! You’ve booked the Basic Programme as well as a personal training session, a nourishing body pack and a continuous shower massage. During your initial consultation, you and the physician decide that meals will be based on the Mayr Energy diet, you look forward to three delicious yet healthy meals per day.
Your stay starts with the nourishing body pack. You relax on the heated lounger cocooned in fleece blankets feeling safe and warm. Once the treatment has ended, you retire to your room for a short period of rest. The rest of your stay is spent focussing on yourself: your body, your mind. The nutritious food served at each meal is flavourful and wholesome, and despite your worries you never once feel hungry. You leave Park Igls with a better understanding of yourself, ready to carry on your path to wellbeing at home… and a few kilos lighter.
- Listing – Tatler Spa Guide 2017
- Park Igls amongst ‘Best Spas in the World’ – Condé Nast Traveller Spa Guide 2017
- Listing – Condé Nast Traveller Readers’ Travel Awards 2016
- Listing – Tatler Spa Guide 2016
- Park Igls amongst ‘Best Spas in the World’ – Condé Nast Traveller Spa Guide 2016
- Spa award: ‘Most Effective Medi-Spa’ – Condé Nast Traveller Spa Guide 2015
- ‘Best for Detoxing Mind and Body‘– Tatler Spa Guide 2015
- ‘The favoured spot for the Mayr Method’ – Condé Nast Traveller Spa Guide 2014
- 100 Best Spas in the World 2014 – Top Santé
- Spa trophy: ‘Best for Medical Marvels’ – Tatler Spa Guide 2014
- ‘Best Destination Spa 2013’ – Condé Nast Traveller Readers’ Travel Awards 2013
- Park Igls amongst ‘Best Spas in the World’ – Condé Nast Traveller Spa Guide 2013
- Listing – Tatler Spa Guide 2013
- Listing – Tatler Spa Guide 2012
- Listing – Condé Nast Traveller Readers’ Travel Awards 2012
- Spa trophy: ‘Hardcore turnaround’ – Tatler Spa Trophy 2011
DISCOVER Park Igls
- Morning walk and Kneipp treatment in the park
- Mayr breakfast on the terrace
- Massages, baths and therapeutic applications
- Guided herb walk in the sunshine
- Tea and base broth by the open fire
- Kybun® and Yoga in the panoramic gym
- Group mental coaching session to help me de-stress
- Putting and chipping on the hotel’s own green in the park
- Relaxing in the spa, swimming in the indoor pool
- Dinner rich in alkaline foods
The 51 contemporary rooms and suites at Park Igls offer stunning balcony views of the Alps, the Patscherkofel mountain, and the Nordkette mountain range. At 900m above sea level, the fresh mountain air helps guests to sleep deeply.
The en-suite bathrooms include a bathtub and/or shower and a bidet. Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free internet access and a safe. Many of the deluxe single rooms and suites are also equipped with their own infrared saunas for even deeper relaxation before bed. Two single rooms are accessible for people with disabilities.
There are eight dietary stages to the Modern Mayr cuisine, ranging from fasting (drinking tea and eating crispbread) to the Mayr Energy diet (breakfast, lunch and dinner). During the initial consultation, guests and their physician decide upon which stage to enter the Mayr Therapy.
Modern Mayr cuisine combines natural ingredients with culinary skill. Gentle cooking methods ensure that vital nutrients are retained. The Park Igls team make sure every meal is calm and relaxed; guests must eat mindfully by chewing slowly, deliberately and savouring the flavours.
In addition to Park Igls’ medical department and beauty salon, guests enjoy spacious relaxation rooms, a destination spa, fitness studios and a well-equipped gym.
Metabolism and Detox
Heart and Circulation
Super Medical Check
Preventative Ultrasound Diagnostic Programme
Men’s Medical Check
Special and seasonal programmes:
Detox on the Run
Modern Mayr Medical Check
Summer Short Stay Programme
Detox and Mental Coaching and Feldenkrais®@Mayr
Consulting and treatment rooms, physiotherapy and massage rooms, sleep diagnostics, baths facilities, soft pack system, fitness studio, panoramic gym, Kneipp pool, meditation and relaxation rooms, beauty salon and destination spa.
The prestigious Tatler Spa Guide described the Park Igls Liver Cleanse as a ‘genius move’. Unlike many popular ‘liver flushes’ that use grapefruit juice, olive oil and other ingredients, their therapeutic approach rests on reputable medical findings. Treat your liver to a detox!
- Holistic healing
- Gender medicine
- Detox, fasting and weight-loss
- De-Stress & Mental coaching
- Super Medical Check
- Perfecting your swing with Austria’s only TheMedGolf® institute on-site
- Yoga @ Mayr
- Exercise in the fantastic setting of Igls
- Preparing you to stick to a healthy lifestyle even after your stay
- Trainers and activewear for personal training or sporting activities
- A good book is essential!
- Swimwear – you can’t go to Park Igls and miss out on their award-winning spa facilities!
WHAT TO DO – ACTIVITIES
FIND PARK IGLS
Park Igls is located on a sunny plateau above Innsbruck, set in its own park and surrounded by majestic Tyrolean mountains in the heart of the Austrian Alps. Innsbruck airport is just 15 minutes away, Salzburg 90 minutes and Munich is a 2-hour drive.