Plunhof’s seasonal delights
All across the Alpine region autumn is a season of delights – and South Tyrol is no exception! 4-star superior Hotel Plunhof in idyllic Ridnaun invites to discover hikes and foodie fun with a week of autumn adventures. This ‘Home of Generations’ is run by three generations of the Volgger family, offering time-honoured hospitality, contemporary architecture, spacious Alpine country style rooms and all the insider tips needed for a discovery of the best of this unique location. It’s the ideal location for a hiking holiday.
The local centuries-old mining tradition and nearby abandoned mine were also the inspiration behind the Plunhof’s remarkable 2,200sqm destination Spa Minera – an exceptional ‘wellness above and below the surface’ concept. Autumn adventures include culinary adventures too: Chefs Egon and Peter Volgger are passionate about the local produce – expect fresh, homemade and healthy! Typical South Tyrolean specialities, Italian, Mediterranean, as well as delicious international and vegetarian dishes are all part of the generous half board arrangement. South Tyrol is also a wine producing region and guests can enjoy a superb range of South Tyrolean, Italian, and international wines.
Stay for an autumn adventure at the Plunhof and enjoy a cooking class with Chef Egon, a hunting hike and wildlife watching with Erwin Volgger, plus a guided hiking programme and your own map. Gourmets should not miss the bookable add-on adventure hike with cheese tasting at the Alm, and the South Tyrolean wine tasting and wine appreciation course.
Autumn adventure weeks
28 October to 19 November 2017
- 7 nights in a standard double room incl Plunhof half board & services
- Hunting hike & wildlife watching with keen hunter Erwin Volgger
- Cooking class with Chef Egon Volgger, recipe folder & cook’s apron to take away
- Guided hiking programme
- Hiking map
- South Tyrolean Törggele evening with live music
- Bookable add-ons – tasting of fine South Tyrolean wines & wine appreciation course €19 per person – adventure hike & cheese tasting at the Alm €10 per person