Sporty time in Salzburger Land
Salzburger Land is a fantastic family-friendly destination with plenty of summer activities for all ages! Discover walking trails, refreshing dips in natural lakes, invigorating hikes through Alpine meadows or on the Steinernes Meer Plateau, summer programme for kids and great regional events.
4 star-superior Ritzenhof Hotel & Spa is the perfect base camp for your luxury family holiday. Set against the spectacular mountain backdrop of the Steinernes Meer plateau with a tranquil location on the shores of Lake Ritzen in Saalfelden, you’ll enjoy comfortable family accommodation, a warm welcome, genuine hospitality and a generous Premium board of delicious regional cuisine – we love to take care of you! A fantastic 1,300sqm destination spa with direct lake access offers a dedicated family sauna area with spa treatments specially for children – and for grown-ups there’s Finnish & steam saunas, Sanarium, infrared cabin, year round heated indoor pool with loungers plus beauty area for relaxing or rejuvenating treatments and massages.
Your included Löwen Alpin Card offers access to many of the region’s attractions including free cable cars, guided hikes and swimming pools – or how about a day in the Alps or bread baking for older children? Back at the Ritzenhof, kids can enjoy the play area and children’s cinema, with supervised care always available throughout July and August.
Relish summer in Salzburger Land and enjoyment for the whole family: simply the best!
28 April to 22 December 2017
- 7 nights in a Family room or double room plus sofa bed with Premium Board
- Dinner on first night includes aperitif, corresponding wines with dinner, and coffee with dessert
- Mum and Dad spa treatment of choice (25 mins), bookable between 10am to 3pm
- One children’s bespoke spa treatment (25 mins), bookable between 10am to 3pm
- Children’s programme throughout July and August
- Löwen Alpin Card for access to many free leisure activities:
• Cable cars in Leogang, Saalbach and Biberg in Saalfelden during operating times • Free admission to the swimming pools in Saalfelden and Leogang • Free weekly guided walks in Leogang and Saalfelden • Free weekly children’s programme in the region during July and August
All other Alpine Lebenslust inclusive services